We don't have hurricanes here in New Mexico. Hardly ever earthquakes. And I am told that Albuquerque seldom has tornados, because of the nearby mountains. However we do have these. For those of you who aren't sure, this is a Black Widow Spider. And they do show up when you are not expecting them. This one was part of my spa experience. Once upon the bathroom floor... i was stepping out of a nice hot bath by candlelight... when low and behold... i saw something near the spot where i was about to put my first toes down outside the tub. Voila! I turned on the light and hello! Time to go to spidey heaven. I flushed Ms. Widow down the toilet. Sorry. Some insects get to exit through the cat door. Some get the rapture. Quick entrance to the other realm. Now watch one of the narby dormant volcanos will erupt. Or a tsunami will rise out of Cochiti Lake. Or the Rio Grande will flood it's banks.Wednesday, April 29, 2009
No Tornados or tornadoes
We don't have hurricanes here in New Mexico. Hardly ever earthquakes. And I am told that Albuquerque seldom has tornados, because of the nearby mountains. However we do have these. For those of you who aren't sure, this is a Black Widow Spider. And they do show up when you are not expecting them. This one was part of my spa experience. Once upon the bathroom floor... i was stepping out of a nice hot bath by candlelight... when low and behold... i saw something near the spot where i was about to put my first toes down outside the tub. Voila! I turned on the light and hello! Time to go to spidey heaven. I flushed Ms. Widow down the toilet. Sorry. Some insects get to exit through the cat door. Some get the rapture. Quick entrance to the other realm. Now watch one of the narby dormant volcanos will erupt. Or a tsunami will rise out of Cochiti Lake. Or the Rio Grande will flood it's banks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment