Sunday, June 28, 2009

Jesse's Teaching Debut

This is so behind the time, but it takes me a while to catch up. It was big news and a very monumentous occasion. Jesse taught the colloge group at the Lobo theater, right in Knob Hill where I live. It was very amazing to sit in the same place that Levi taught, and Daniel's film preview took place. As a mother I am in awe of the achievements of my children Becca is also an inspiring business executive, great beauty image and mother. Heidi just rocks being Heidi. I pale in comparison to their abilities. My greatest hope is that they are humble, with great love and compassion for those who are weak and brokenhearted. And that they manifest the true spirit of God's love not only volumes of knowlege. Jesse it was an honour to be present at your first major teaching. love momma

No comments: