Well I tried to go to the balloon fiesta the other morning, but it wasnt going to happen. I couldn't find park and ride at the pit and I-25 was backed up for miles at 7am so I drove to Bernalillo instead. The little gas station feed store there has become one of my favourite spots. It's where i have found all my baby geese, ducks, and chicks. They have everything from t-a-m-a-l-e-s to horse tack and bunny rabbits (sometimes). So I looked closely at the parakeets and decided this was a fine substitute for the balloon fiesta.
Monday, October 6, 2008
The Birdie Fiesta!!
Well I tried to go to the balloon fiesta the other morning, but it wasnt going to happen. I couldn't find park and ride at the pit and I-25 was backed up for miles at 7am so I drove to Bernalillo instead. The little gas station feed store there has become one of my favourite spots. It's where i have found all my baby geese, ducks, and chicks. They have everything from t-a-m-a-l-e-s to horse tack and bunny rabbits (sometimes). So I looked closely at the parakeets and decided this was a fine substitute for the balloon fiesta.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment