Wednesday, September 17, 2008

tikiman with mocha


Yesterday after the fair Becca handed me a partially full (or empty,depending on how you look at it) Starbucks cup, and asked me to throw it away.

"What is it?"

"A Mocha."


Well, I brought it in and put it over ice and displayed it next to my new tiki man fountain/candleholder and sent her this picture. Rather nice? Don't you think?

And probably $2.00 worth of caffeine didn't go to waste... I'm so thrifty. Except for the $28.00 t-shirt we bought for Heidibug at Urban Outfitters last week. There are exceptions to the norm...

2 comments:

Heidi Lusko said...

I am a terrible person.
I am sorry.

Sky Lusko said...

No you're not. I love you and I get most of my clothes as handmedowns or for a dollar so it,s ok to spoil you. Besides I can only chase you around with orange juice or chamomile tea once a week or so, soooo... How else can I show you how much I love you?