Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Colorado Columbine


This doesn't even look real does it? What i mean is, it looks like a postcard or calender, eh? And it was taken with a cell phone. The state flower of Colorado.... photo taken in Durango. Ode to Colorado...lots of memories there. Must make some new ones...just did!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sky -- Colorado Columbine is beautiful, thanks for seeing and sharing.
Where are you, I hope wherever you are you are having a good time. I miss your presence, even when we only nod hello, i know that you are there and i appreciate you. We may not agree on a number of things, but that is alright; at least, that is my feeling. Do not think for one moment that I don't care about you because I do care. Seems that i sometimes have strange ways of showing my concern, maybe a little too emotional/ high strung.
Chin up, girl. Thank you, again, for seeing and sharing the beautiful.